The Auto Glass Specialists
Fast, Reliable & Convenient Auto Glass Replacement
AGS is a certified shop and a local service center run by your neighbors—people you can trust with your car and your family’s safety.
Fast, Reliable, and Hassle-Free Mobile Service: AGS’s experienced technicians will get to your vehicle, wherever it may be parked in the DFW Metroplex.
Lifetime Warranty: We offer a complete warranty against leaks, glass defects, and workmanship as long as you own your car.
AGS is approved and recommended by major insurance companies. We do all the insurance paperwork for you…
Contact us today to schedule your specialized auto glass repair or replacement service now!
AGS has been locally owned and operated over 28 years working with North Texas vehicle owners to satisfy their glass needs. Our highly trained professionals are ready to assist you with any glass service or product you may require for your automobile or Motor Home.
As an AGRSS Certified Shop, AGS offers…
Installers with a minimum of three years experience or National Glass Association (NGA) certification and who have been certified by adhesive manufacturers in the proper use of adhesives, including component compatibility and cure times.
- Glass made by OEM Replacement glass manufacturers.
- A lifetime warranty on windshield replacements and 1 year on moving glass.
- Convenient locations or mobile service, we can call or text you when we are on the way.
- Advanced Auto Glass Vans
- Personnel on-site during business hours to answer calls and meet with customers.
- 100% customer satisfaction. AGS participates in customer satisfaction surveys administered by a 3rd party. We meet specified objectives and will respond quickly to resolve any issues.
OEM Replacement Glass and Manufacturer Approved Adhesives
AGS uses OEM Replacement glass and the highest-quality adhesives, recognized by auto glass professionals as the choice for safe and convenient installations every time.
AGS uses several adhesive formulations, all materials which meet or exceed ANSI Z 26.1 and all pertinent Federal Motor Vehicles Safety Standards depending on the weather conditions under which the glass is installed. Certain adhesives have chemical additives that enhance the cure process in freezing weather, getting you back on the road quickly AND safely.